As a biomedical engineer having rich experience in research, design and product development, I provide a number of services that can help you and your organization reach its goals:
- Designing virtual reality environments, simulations or games in Unity 3D.
- Designing and building custom equipment for physiological measurements, motion tracking and behavioral response.
- Designing test environments and pilot studies for scientific experiments.
- Developing Labview simulations to acquire data, visualize and process simultaneously.
- Generating Matlab codes for data processing and statistical analysis.
- Remodeling and upgrading existing system to suit custom needs including hardware and software.
- Building and redesigning the Human Eye blink apparatus for Rutgers University.
- Designing Virtual Reality environments for stroke training, games and simulations.
- Integrating robots such as Cyber Glove, Cyber Grasp with motion tracking systems such as Nest of Birds and Flock of Birds system to provide a seamless transfer of data from reality into the virtual world.
- Designing a physics engines to control the objects of the virtual reality world that can be manipulated with required robots to ensure a more realistic experience.
Platforms used : Unity, MATLAB, 3dsMax, LABVIEW, C++ and robotics API
For more information Contact: email@example.com